Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Artist Roadmap: August 2023

 I use the Research Tab/Research Area of this blog to document a Clear Idea of where my career and art is heading and where I want to go as an artist.


Projecting Out Past Graduation:

Overall Career Goal: While I would not be adverse to working in AAA game development, the size of the team is less important to me than the working environment that the team cultivates. I want to become a member of a respectful, passionate team that believes in themselves and their other artists, producers, and programmers. Ultimately, I want to work in the film/animation industry.

I would like my future role to be an animator with a focus in character animation, but I would also like to explore the possibilities of technical animation for real-time and film. I am also passionate about lighting for animation, and using lighting principles in compositing for animated or live action films.


Inspiring Reference: https://www.artstation.com/pthorsen/collections/2450789

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Artist Roadmap: August 2023